Navigating fleet compliance is challenging but by digitising much of the process, you can reap the benefits by streamlining administrative effort whilst ensuring you have a watertight system in place – and save yourself both time and money…
In our recent webinar, which you can now access on demand, we were delighted to welcome Nick Bath of TruTac and Phil Breen, Earned Recognition National Account Manager at the DVSA, who shared their thoughts and no-nonsense approach to managing issues such as:
- Reducing risk and protecting your Operator Licence
- Reducing fines for non-compliance
- Improving vehicle up-time
- Reducing repair and maintenance costs
- Gaining a full fleet overview to support decision making
- Reducing roadside inspections
- Reducing DVSA premises visits
- Improving contract bidding with ER accreditation
TruTac, part of the Microlise group, has over 30 years’ experience in helping operators to manage compliance, including the new DVSA Earned Recognition scheme.
Phil also ran attendees through the principles of Earned Recognition and the latest developments in that space.