Navigating fleet compliance is challenging. But there are many benefits and opportunities in getting compliance right, including;
- Reducing risk and protecting your Operator Licence
- Reducing fines for non-compliance
- Improving vehicle up-time
- Reducing repair and maintenance costs
- Gaining a full fleet overview to aid decision making
- Reducing roadside inspections
- Reducing DVSA premises visits
- Improving contract bidding with ER accreditation
In this webinar, Nick Bath of TruTac, discusses the practical steps and approaches available to help Operators manage compliance on a day-to-day basis and the benefits that can quickly be achieved with greater control.
TruTac, part of the Microlise group, has over 30 years’ experience in helping Operators with managing compliance, including the new DVSA Earned Recognition scheme.
Within the session, we were delighted to also be joined by Phil Breen, Earned Recognition National Account Manager at the DVSA.
Phil explains the principles of Earned Recognition and the latest exciting new developments.