Our Sales Operations team is looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join our expanding team in Nottingham! Reporting into our Head of Sales Operations, you will support the Business Development department with; coordination of purchase orders, monthly services charges and repairs for our customers. With full training provided, you will fully integrate yourself with our business processes, ensuring you deliver a first-class service to our internal and external stakeholders.
Our growing business is guided by our culture which drives the way we behave, the way we work, the way we connect with our customers, and the way we support and develop our people. If you are looking for a new opportunity where you are driven to grow and develop, then we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Provide administrative support to the wider Sales Operations function at Microlise
- Manage a small number of existing smaller accounts to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Support our Sales Account Managers and Consultants with query resolution
- Support with the coordination of purchase orders and accurate data management on our company ERP system
- Achievement of individual KPI’s relevant to the core elements of the role
- Provision of timely and clear quotations and proposals to customers
- To use company price book and sales collateral effectively and accurately
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer focused business environment, in a sales position would be advantageous
- Evident knowledge and understanding of sales processes
- Experience utilising a Customer Relationship Management system e.g., Salesforce
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both internal and external, building trust and relationships quickly
- The ability to handle uncomfortable discussions, which result in a positive outcome
- Able to work using own initiative with minimal supervision, where priorities may change throughout the day
- Driven with a desire to succeed and progress
- Well organised with ability to prioritise appropriately and achieve deadlines
When your groceries arrive at your door or you sign for your online parcel, one or more of our software, telematics or proof-of-purchase solutions has probably been used. Our solutions deliver value to many of the UK’s leading grocery retailers and food logistics providers as well as to household names including JCB, Eddie Stobart, Carlsberg, Waitrose and Royal Mail.
Proudly Midlands-based, Microlise has been operating for over thirty years, and recently became a Publicly Listed Company with shares trading on the London Stock Exchange.
- Full support and training to ensure you are well equipped to succeed in your role
- Great Place to Work certified – We have been recognised by the global authority on workplace culture, so come be a part of our success!
- Private medical insurance with Vitality Health including rewards for members such as: Free Amazon Prime, Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and many more!
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays, increasing with service
- Invested in employee health and well-being with over 20 mental health first aiders in the business
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Free Costco membership, 20% off EE mobile and line rental, and other local discounts
- Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Christmas gifts and annual staff awards
- Free Microlise Cresswell Racing Tickets, support British Superbikes
- Executive Box at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham
For successful candidates, interviews will take place whilst the advert is still live; so don’t delay getting your application in!
Whilst we make every effort to directly source candidates for our live roles, we do have a very small preferred supplier list on the occasion we may require additional support. We therefore do not accept speculative CVs and/or cold calls to our Recruitment Team or Hiring Managers. Any queries should be directed to email@example.com in the first instance.