When your groceries arrive at your door or you sign for your online parcel, one or more of our software, telematics or proof-of-purchase solutions has probably been used. Our solutions deliver value to many of the UK’s leading grocery retailers and food logistics providers as well as to household names including JCB, Eddie Stobart, Carlsberg, Waitrose and Royal Mail.
Our growing business is guided by our culture which drives the way we behave, the way we work, the way we connect with our customers. We are looking for someone who can join our friendly team on a fixed term basis, and champion our values to internal and external customers. Whether that is greeting visitors in reception, answering the phone or responding to email queries, you will be the first point of call and represent our business in a professional, welcoming and helpful manner.
Do you have previous experience within administration and customer service? Are you passionate to always ensure an excellent service with a positive, professional attitude? Get your application in with us now!
What you will be doing:
- Process incoming calls, answering queries and transferring calls to the appropriate departments
- Manage emails and enquiries within the Reception and General Enquiries inbox
- Process incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis; franking, distributing to internal teams, etc
- General administration, including but not limited to photocopying, filing, updating systems, raising PO’s, scanning, etc
- Greeting visitors in a polite and professional manner
- Ensure facilities are prepared for external visitors
- Support with the organisation of any catering requirements for visitors
- Maintain a clean and organised reception area, following a clear desk policy
- Supporting the wider business with ad-hoc reasonable requests
What we’re looking for
- Previous experience in a customer facing administrative role, ideally reception
- Passionate about always delivering a first-class service
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service skills including the ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude and comfortable working autonomously
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
- Flexible approach and able to adapt priorities in a changing environment
We have two part-time positions available, with flexibility for overtime in line with business requirements to cover holidays, etc. When prompted on your application form, please confirm your working pattern preference based on the below hours:
- Shift 1: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 1pm
- Shift 2: Monday – Friday, 1pm – 5:30pm
- Full support and training to ensure you are well equipped to succeed in your role
- Great Place to Work certified – We have been recognised by the global authority on workplace culture, so come be a part of our success!
- Private medical insurance with Vitality Health including rewards for members such as: Free Amazon Prime, Apple Watch, discounted gym membership and many more!
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays, increasing with service
- Invested in employee health and well-being with over 20 mental health first aiders in the business
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- Free Costco membership, 20% off EE mobile and line rental, and other local discounts
- Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Christmas gifts and annual staff awards
- Free Microlise Cresswell Racing Tickets, support British Superbikes
- Executive Box at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham
For successful candidates, interviews will take place at our Head Office in Eastwood, Nottingham, whilst the advert is still live; so don’t delay getting your application in!
Whilst we make every effort to directly source candidates for our live roles, we do have a very small preferred supplier list on the occasion we may require additional support. We therefore do not accept speculative CVs and/or cold calls to our Recruitment Team or Hiring Managers. Any queries should be directed to email@example.com in the first instance.