At the recent Microlise Transport Conference, we invited senior executives from the truck manufacturers to talk part in “Road Transport 2020”, a panel discussion run in association with Motor Transport (the media sponsor for the event) looking at the future of road transport.
Co-hosted by Conference Chair Quentin Willson and Road Transport Media Managing Editor Chris Walton, a wide range of topics were covered, from autonomous trucks to alternative fuels. The session was filmed and is now available to watch below.
- Ray Ashworth, Managing Director of DAF Trucks UK
- Simon Elliott, Managing Director of MAN Truck & Bus UK
- Arif Jafferji, Business Development & Marketing Director of Scania
- Nigel Butler, Commercial Director of Renault Trucks
- John Comer, Product Manager at Volvo Trucks
- Bob Morris, Commercial Director of Isuzu
- Martin Flach, Product Director at Iveco