We are looking for experienced and proven Technical Lead candidates who is hands on with coding and willing to take on challenges.
- Must have implemented architectural principles, design patterns and best engineering practices
- Should be good at Planning, Estimation and Technical Risk Assessment
- Should be able to present, evaluate and implement various design solutions with their pros and cons using modeling tools
- Exposure to crosscutting concerns like Performance, Security, Scalability, Logging etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps (preferably using CruiseControl.Net / Jenkins / TFS Build)
- Exposure of Micro services architecture, Docker and RabbitMQ
- Orientation towards Test Driven Development (knowledge of ATDD, BDD)
- Exposure of Agile methodologies with SCRUM framework
- Mentor and coach team members in the solution, technologies and architecture
We have indicated where knowledge and experience is “Required” and where it is “Desirable”.
Design and Architecture (Required)
- SOLID Principles
- Design Patterns
- UML Models
Programming and scripting languages (Required)
- HTML, CSS
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- DI frameworks (Preferably Structure map, Ninject, AutoFac)
- Visual Studio 2015 and Above (Preferably Enterprise Edition)
- SQL Management Studio
- Source Control tools (Preferably TFS, GIT and SVN)
- Debugging tools – can setup and configure the remote debugger
- Profiling tools
- Frameworks (Desirable)
Testing frameworks (Desirable)
To apply for this job please fill in the form below and attach your covering letter and CV.