We are looking for someone with evident financial experience, to join our Business Systems team to provide support with all IFS improvement projects, whilst providing high quality technical support for our IFS business system. With your expert knowledge and financial bias, you will provide internal consultancy services and be the “go to person” for all things IFS; queries, troubleshooting, improvements, etc. with a particular emphasis on implementation and support of our IFS finance systems.
In this role, you will manage and maintain core business applications and supporting systems that are critical to our business. With a focus on delivering quality service the postholder will maintain a high-quality work ethic and demonstrate consistent performance standards, in line with key performance indicators and organisational SLA requirements within a 'service orientated' IT structure.
- Provide internal consultancy services for all IFS improvements / troubleshooting, with particular emphasis on support, development and further implementation of IFS Finance modules
- Manage and maintain core business applications and supporting systems that are critical to our business
- Troubleshooting technical issues and taking ownership through to resolution
- Delivering quality service maintaining a high-quality work ethic and consistent performance standards
- Ensure documentation is provided for new systems, configuration changes and enhancements
- Actively seek to contribute new ideas and suggestions
- Systems administration duties including user administration / security, training, and application health check including monitoring, patching
- Demonstrable experience of successfully implementing and supporting IFS finance modules
- Evidence of providing technical, application and consultancy IFS support
- Demonstrable experience of the development of financial reporting
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues and taking ownership through to resolution
- Confident and a good communicator you will be client service focussed, a team player with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience of IFS Apps 10
- Familiarity of working to agreed SLA’s
When your groceries arrive at your door or you sign for your online parcel, one or more of our software, telematics or proof-of-purchase solutions has probably been used. Our solutions deliver value to many of the UK’s leading grocery retailers and food logistics providers as well as to household names including JCB, Eddie Stobart, Carlsberg, Waitrose and Royal Mail.
Proudly Midlands-based, Microlise has been privately-owned for thirty years. Our growing business is guided by our culture which drives the way we behave, the way we work, the way we connect with our customers, and the way we support and develop our people.
- Full support and training to ensure you are well equipped to succeed in your role
- We believe in our culture, values and staff successes, take a look around our careers page to see why our employees love Microlise
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme and subsidised eye tests and glasses
- Free Costco membership
- 20% off EE mobile and line rental, and other local discounts
- Great staff extras: Easter eggs, yearly BBQ, Christmas gifts and annual staff awards!
For successful candidates, interviews will take place whilst the advert is still live, via telephone and video conferencing; so don’t delay getting your application in! Whilst ordinarily this role is based from our Head Office in Nottingham, we suspect the successful candidate will be working remotely initially, in line with government guidelines.
Whilst we make every effort to directly source candidates for our live roles, we do have a very small preferred supplier list on the occasion we may require additional support. We therefore we do not accept speculative CVs and/or cold calls to our Recruitment Team or Hiring Managers. Any queries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
Please note: for the successful candidate your job title will be IFS Application Support & Improvement Specialist, in line with our organisational structure.