In order to get the clearest picture we’ve cast our net wide in order to get commentators from across transport to give their views – operators, organisations, government and even journalists.
Amid a backdrop of uncertainty, technological advances have continued at pace, but will 2018 be a year of opportunity for the transport industry? We asked each respondent the following three questions:
What was most unexpected about 2017?
What will be the biggest challenge for the industry in 2018?
What do you see as the biggest opportunities for the industry in 2018?
The following replied with their input and we’ve compiled their thoughts into a handy eBook for you to read on your phone on the go, or on your computer.
• Richard Burnett – Chief Executive Officer, Road Haulage Association
• Venn Chesterton – Ultra Low Emission Vehicle Lead, Innovate UK
• Sharon Clancy – Editor, Motion Magazine
• John Court – Chief Information Officer, Eddie Stobart
• Richard Cuerden – Academy Director, TRL
• Steve Hobson – Editor, Motor Transport
• Graham Lackey – Managing Director, Brit European
• David Wells – Chief Executive, Freight Transport Association
• Nadeem Raza – Chief Executive Officer, Microlise
Microlise Transport Conference
Hear from more industry leaders on the topics that matter at the Microlise Transport Conference, taking place at The Ricoh Arena in Coventry on 16th May 2018.
Registration is open and can be completed via the conference website.