The RHA’s hugely popular Compliance Conference is back for its fourth year, with a reinvigorated approach and exciting new venue. Big-name speakers and interactive workshops make it a must for your business.
Wednesday 7 September 2016
The 2016 event will take place at the Silverstone Circuits, Towcester, Northants NN12 8TN
Who should attend?
The conference is relevant to all managers, directors and owners who have direct responsibility for compliance in their business. Members of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport who attend the event will be awarded four hours of CPD.
Presentation and interactive sessions will be given by:
- Welcome address by the RHA’s chief executive, Richard Burnett
- A presentation from keynote speaker, Gareth Llewellyn, newly-appointed chief executive of the Driver Vehicle Standards Agency who will enlighten attendees about ‘A New Era for the DVSA’ and the impact of those changes on the industry
- Mark Frampton from HMRC’s Employment Status Policy Department on driver taxation
- Jonathan Backhouse, partner at Legal Services solicitors Backhouse Jones, covering managing driver risk post-Glasgow bin lorry incident
- Elaine Harries, Action Express and Mark Nicholls from NWF Fuels will give an independent view of the RHA’s own O-licence compliance audit
- Greg Street from FR8 insurance brokers Griffiths and Armour will speak on driving down insurance costs
- Nina Day from the Health & Safety Laboratory will cover load security, practice and enforcement
- RHA director of Policy, Jack Semple will conclude the proceedings with a general update on policy and the economic landscape post-EU referendum