Microlise Telematics Pvt Ltd has been established in Pune since 2014, reporting into parent group, Microlise Ltd, in the UK, established over 30 years ago. Now totaling 120 staff in Pune, and growing, predominantly comprising software developers and testers, at all grades, a new and challenging position has arisen for a Head of Software Development. The new role will lead and support the team in establishing relevant processes, quality compliance etc, as well as support people processes to retain and develop the team.
- You will have 10 – 15 + years experience software and management experience.
- You will have managed IT teams of at least 100 staff.
- You must have experience of using best practice processes e.g. Agile, DevOps, test automation etc.
- You must have a passion for continuous learning and personal development.
- Full end to end knowledge/experience of development lifecycle is essential.
- You will have knowledge and experience of Microsoft products.
- You will have worked in a company dealing with international parent companies, thus will have experience of how different cultures operate.
- You will be a member of the SMT, thus experienced at operating in this capacity.
- You will be the go to person for all things software related.
- Experience of supporting and grooming direct reports is essential.
- Experience of dealing with conflict and performance management issues is essential, including termination where required.
- Experience of team development, including talent management and succession planning.
- You will be passionate about both the product and people alike.
To apply for this job please fill in the form below and attach your covering letter and CV.