The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a team on specific projects, and also be able to work on an individual basis at other times. The successful candidate would be sufficiently experienced to be able to provide input in the technical direction and architecture of our products.
Our products are defined by the product manager for that business area, which is mainly concentrated on telematics & mobile computing, within a wide area network context, in the logistics market.
The successful candidate for this position will have 3+ years’ project experience in:
- Architectural system design (with recent .NET experience)
- Business analysis & Object Oriented design
- Multi-tier architecture & design patterns
- Product development methodologies
- Software configuration management
Experience in the following technologies is essential:
- Visual Studio.Net
- Database design – Microsoft SQL server
Experience in the following would also be desirable:
- Win forms desktop applications
- Automated build environments
- Automated test environments
Experience of working in an ISO9001 and TickIT software configuration management environment would also be desirable.
If you are interested in this post, please send your CV to email@example.com